Monday, March 5, 2012

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Review - Drugstore Makeup - Product Rave



Hey everyone!! Here is my thoughts on the L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows!! Hope you guys enjoy!!

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Sky blue
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Golden Sage
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Continuous coco
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Sunshine
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Bronze Taupe
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Black
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Eternal Pearl
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Amber Rush
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Iced Latte
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Midnight blue

--
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/karaelkins7

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/karaelkins7

INSTAGRAM: karalockwood

--
All products mentioned in this video were purchased on my own. I am not getting paid or compensated by any of the brands mentioned for this video. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned and as always, my reviews and comments in regards to the products are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment